
april 24...
After waking up, Mon and I went to get the car washed. Then, we picked up tigs then we went back to the house in Sta. Mesa. Then we picked up Nastel at Robinsons Imus Cavite. She took a while, so we just went and ate at Burger King. Oh. It was just my honey that ate! Tigs and I still werent very hungry. When Nastel arrived, we left right away and we went to pick up Khelle at Walter Mart Dasmarinas Cavite. He he. Khelle was also in PINK! All of us girls were in pink! Ha ha. Wait, Quin is not going to come? Anyway, Quin texted us that she wasnt able to come cause she ran out of money to go out. Sigh. Mmm.where are we going, by the way? Tagaytay! Talking and laughing in the car. They asked how Mon and I met. He said that we met at tree hauspancitan in Tuguegarao. Then, I went for him and chased him from that point on. Ha ha! Well, I said, thats not how it happened. I saw him at tree haus because he went there to see us. It was then, when he couldnt let me get away. Honey, admit it to everyone that you were so into me. Ooops! Were getting off track from our story.
So, we were not at Tagaytay.
We first went to the Chapel and prayed and wished then we went to lunch at Lesleys. Aghh! We ate so much food! The bulalo was good over there! Then, we looked for a place to go. We thought of going to the Taal volcano in Batangas. It turns out Khelle is afraid of riding boats, but we would have to ride one to get there. Wow! When we got there, we had to ride a horse to go to the volcano. That sounds like a lot of fun, but it was kind of scary. Going up to the volcano on the horse seemed like you were gonna fall off the cliff. Aaaah! It was scary, but it was a lot of fun. We were the last ones there. It was very late when we got back down the volcano. Then, we went home!
Very fun! Especially because I was with Mon. I love you, honey! I love you so much!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment