
I miss her.
I miss her scent.
I miss her smile.
I miss her sweetness.
I miss my baby girl!
and this is what I miss about my baby girl anywhere I go..
tugue-baby...
I miss it when she would wake me up every morning. She tickles me to say, Mommy wake upumaga na omay araw na. I miss the hours we spend watching her favorite dvds. I miss the times when she would call me to make her some milk and if I feel lazy, she tells me to tell her babysitter to do it. Ha ha. I miss it when shes drinking her milk and asks me to tell her a story. I miss us taking a bath together and she asks a lot of questions. I miss us soaking in the water when we take a bath in the morning and at night. I miss the times when she asks me to mix her some milk, but because its too early, she goes and does it herself. I miss the times we play in the mountains in the back of the house. I miss the times we go papaya-picking from her mamas garden. I miss her playfulness and her tickling me when we are in our room. I miss playing house with her. I miss the times she would put makeup on her Barbie dolls. I also miss the times when I would tell her mama would get mad, she would say, I want mama to get mad! I miss her craziness. I miss the times when my siblings would pretend to punch me and my baby girl would defend me. I miss the times when I would get mad at her because she wouldnt finish the milk she asked me to make for her and in her sweet little voice, she asks, mommy, love mo ba ako? I love you. I miss the times when we both laugh at the same time. I miss eating together. I miss picking our neighbors duhat and the dog would chase after us.
I miss everything about my baby.
farm-baby..
I miss it when my baby girl and I are at the
sampaguita farm.
I miss seeing her running aroundand having me chase after her even though its
very hot. I miss it when she picks flowers and pretends to be a flower girl. I miss it when
were playing badminton, she wants to play. I miss the ways she entices me to go look at the
pigs, ducks, turkey, chicken and goats her papa takes care of. Even if they smell, I miss it when she says, mommy, theyre my best friends. Isnt it cute? I miss it when we go to the small hut and we talk about anything. I miss it when she insists I go swimming in the farm? Swimming in the farm? Yes, she has a little pool. I miss it when shes wearing the swimsuit Mon bought her. I miss it when we are at the farm and eating all sorts of grilled food. I miss it when were on our way home and shes so tired, shes always hugging me in the car. Then, she is asked to sing so that she can get some stars. Then, by the time we get to the house in Tuguegarao, shes already fallen asleep.
I miss my baby!
buguey-baby...
I miss the time when my baby and I went to Buguey. I miss seeing her very happy in the company of many other children. I miss it when were told that we look so much alike. I miss it when she is called little LALA over there. I miss it when we would go to the beach to swim and she would not want to come out of the water. I miss how she explains to me how to swim. I miss having to chase after her to feed her because in Buguey, she never has time to eat because she has a lot of playmates. I miss it when we would play basketball at my grandma's house and my baby cant steal the balland when she cant take the ball away, she cries. I miss it when she would get sleepy, she would convince me to take her home, but theres no one at home yet and I get scared going home when no one is around. So, when we get home, she would convince me to go back to grandmas. Shes funny.
I miss my baby very very much!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment