Wednesday, November 15

say a little prayer

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Concentrate on the image for 30 seconds.
Close your eyes.
Pray the AMEN prayer.

Almighty Father, I humbly pray as I beg for your love and mercy. Lord forgive us our sins as I acknowledge that I am nothing without you because by your holy cross, redeemed the world.

Mama Mary, intercede for us as I lift up to your Son.Jesus my family, my love ones, my friends, my enemies,mydetractors. I lift up the souls of my love ones as I ask them to pray for us..I lift up all the souls in the pulgatory. I lift up allt he people I promised to pray for, especially those who are sick. I lift up my personal intentions as I believe in faith,he only has to say the word and my wishes shall be granted.

Empower me with the gifts of the holy spirit.guide me in all my thoughts,words and actions.


Visit Tierra de Maria,tagaytay City .My honey and I come to visit here at least once a moth.

No comments: