Sunday, September 14

bro's birthday bash!

Lastnight, we celebrated my bro’s 25th birthday..

One year older and wiser!cheers!

Our loving mom cooked fried chicken, pork bbq, sotanghon guisado, spaghetti,baked tahong and prepared macaroni salad for dessert, all for his son. Plus mon and I brought home lots of sea foods.. calamares, crabs and shrimps sweet chili buttered, and grilled tuna belly.

We all got full. The food was great! Also Cousins were there..

GSm blue and softdrinks as chaser!
Boozed up.
Bended one’s elbow.
Made some noise.
crazy jokes & stories.
Laughed out loud.
ladies watched movies.
babies slept soundly.

It was fun. and I just hope the celebrant enjoyed it too.

a brief view of the birthday man:
oh,well,people describe him as tall dark and handsome and he’s dubbed “ daddy dong”.=) a serious person inside and out. softspoken. hates to adopt friends. good son to his folks though strict to his sibs.high-minded. loves his family so much!!!

One big hug for you my dear bro! I know you loathe me most of the time , but still, as your big sister, I will be there for you all the time!!! smile*



I love you! ❤

No comments: