
I BELIEVE in GOD.I believe PRAYER works.I believe memories are treasures that are worth far more than gold.I believe the vows of marriage should be taken SERIOUSLY.I believe practice makes perfect( or at least will help).I believe in keeping a secret.I believe children need lots of hugs and kisses.I believe each day can be my BEST day ever-or my WORST day ever.I belive that painful life lessons are rarely forgotten.I believe I will be a better daughter in my next life.I believe it is IMPOSSIBLE to fool GOD.I believe GOOD character is MORE important than tons of talent.I believe religion is a matter of FAITH, NOT magic.I believe in LOVE at FIRST SIGHT.I believe I should READ more.I believe older people DESERVE my respect.I believe JEAlOUSY is a real WASTE of time.I believe experience is a GREAT teacher.I believe past is really the past.I believe every one can improve and has potential.I believe good cookware does make life easier.I belive TRUST is the BASIS of al friendships.I believe children are a GODSEND.I believe mothers-in-law are either good news or bad news.I believe strawberries is the best berries.I believe snobs are insecure and a bit afraid of life.I believe the mind and body can work together to fight disease, but thank GOD there are lots of good doctors.I believe, one of life's great joys is holding a baby.I believe the secret of life is having a kind and generous heart.I believe CHEATING is WRONG.I believe in reaching for the stars.I believe my husband and my daughters are the most BEAUTIFUL and most TREASURED gifts from GOD.xoxo






No comments:
Post a Comment