Sun up. No duties. I stood up and water flashed into my face. I thought of cleaning my messy boxy place. And i just did. I picked up all the scatterd dirty clothes. Washed the dishes. Swept the floor. changed all the linens. Organized my things . And i also plucked my eyebrows.haha And i started to study again and after long hours of reviewing i bathed and dressed. Went to the gym. Had my lunch at 3pm. Do you want to know what i ate for luch? uh-uh, it was pancit, fried fish , omelet, and pinakbet plus a big sliced of watermelon and a cup of black gulaman with that of unbelievable sum of Php75 only. Isn’t it amazing? hehe
i went home straight, took a shower and now, im going to my desk and start reviewing. wink*
Thursday, September 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment