Wednesday, September 3

i love

i love my family who makes me smile every now and then. i love music that makes me snaps to its beat. i love chocolates that melts in my mouth. i love japanese cuisines and the chopstick. i love LA cafe’s crispy thin pizza,superb! i love singing and dancing under the rain. i love net surfing. i love longganisa if it tastes like salty vigan and sweetened baguio. i love movies that would make my heart beats and my eyes shed tears. i love photography since it is a passion to me. i love d40x that my husband bought for me. And i stil love my old sony digicams who witnessed all the good and baad memoirs. I love beaches the waves the sunrise and the sunset, it is indeed refreshing! I love my 17th floor boxy place. I love my lap top, my teeny weeny portable buddy from my Mom. I love flats and flipflops,comfy! I loe being loved by my dearests. I love roadtrips , very relaxing. I love evrything and anything under the sun!

No comments: