Thursday, October 2

seven years young old


Days flyi hurriedly..

7 years ago, year 2001, when i was just cuddling a baby named frances vita..And 4 days ago, the baby speedily turned 7.

Darling vita, forgive us that we weren’t together on your momentous twenty-four hours. Dad and I felt really bad.Many things happened to you and all we wanted was your fast recovery. Ading also just came out from the hospital that we could not even leave her alone with the yaya. I know you had a wonderful birthday , together with mama & papa and your friends..I know Jollibee cheered you up ,am i right?:)

Remembering our plans on your 7th birthday?
PLAN A: if youll gonna celebrate you birthday in tugue we planned to whoop it up at las palmas and it would be a hawaiian swimming party with face painting, nice, yum and simple cake with your dearests.

PLAN B: You will fly to manila with dad.Attend ading rhobyn’s 1st birthday..And a simple celebration with daddy,mommy and ading pot.

PLAN C: either of plan A or plan B you’ll still get your most awaiting gift, a pink two-wheeler bicycle from dad :)


Yesterday, i went to trinoma and buy lotsa gifts just for you. I got headache roaming around the big mall.hahaha hope you’ll gonna like ma presence my honey.. I bought you a pink jumper, navy blue dora denim pants, lotsa colorful accessories, blouses barbie slippers and a gold sandals boxed together in a baby pink rustans wrapper.

Baby, belated happy birthday.. I terribly missing you..

Simple wishes from mommy:

good health.
hapiness always.
that we will be together forever.
and your fast recovery.

we love you baby girl.


Hugs and kisses from me dad & ading pot!

No comments: