Thursday, October 2

zara

Oh no! I cant sleep..After i lullabyed my little girl, fall asleep and nebulized her,still, my huge eyes are wide open. The kids slept early, rhobyn at 6pm and pot at 8pm..They got tired playing.

What’s bothering me anyway? is it the bag at trinoma?

Whuuuaatt????!!?!

Alright, This morning I went to trinoma just to deposit all the payments of bags i ordered and snapped up for frances gifts that had been free wrapped @ rustans. I also bought a pink huge bag for moi..It is a little bit expensive that’s made my pockets dry..ugh..And again, when I checked Zara boutique bags, my eyes cant get away to the black tote bag..It was really beautiful..I really love it though it was pricey..6000bucks?!>! OMG! Where the hell could i get that amount just for a bag? But,I thought of my husband maybe he wanted to buy it for me someday in december..How about considering as a X’mas gift for me, my honey? :) Please?=)



Okidokie, I’ll be waiting for my zara bag.ahem! Plus the Technomarine watch,right daddy?

My hero.Thank you in advanced. kiss*

i wish.

No comments: